WELCOME TO JULIAN JIM BLOG

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

MY REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE about LIFE, LOVE, FAITH & GOD.

Hello friends, far and near. Happy New Year 2011. May this 2011 will bring lots of joys in your daily life, personal or family. I thank the Almighty God for giving me the opportunity to experience yet another new year, 2011. I was born in 1972 and coming 17th January 2011, I will be 39 years old. 38 years had passed, my life journey was like a wood, floating and being pushed away by the sea waves. However, I felt so lucky as no matter how tough and challenging the situation was, at the end of the day I was able to light at the end of the tunnel.

At times, such life challenges were to much to bear, but when we really have faith and surrender the whole issues to God, things would turn to be OKAY. I mean perfectly OKAY!. I realize that, God works in perfection and in mysterious way. He knows what best for us, when to execute such help. Simply God knows the perfect timing. All we have to do is to have faith, believe and never doubt.

Sometimes, we blame God due to non responsive from HIM. We pray hard but no answer from HIM. I personally experienced this many times. Again, God works in mysterious way and once HE extends HIS helps, everything will be just fine and we feel peace.

To all my friends out there, let us love each other, no matter what races and religions we came from, in the eyes of GOD we are all the same.

Let us all have faith and never doubt. Let all rich people on this planet share their joy to less fortunate people so the less fortunate will be able to experience once and for all the beauty of living as rich people even for one day.

"Love each other as I have loved you".

May 2011 will be a blessed year for all of us.

1 comment:

WELCOME TO PAYPAL - The Way To Pay and Get Paid Online, Anytime & Anywhere!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Hello Click Me to know more!